If you love Cold Rock Cookie Dough but want a healthy alternative – I got you gf/bf! See below for one of the best recipes i’ve ever made! To top it off it is also #dairyfree #refinedsugarfree #glutenfree & 100% clean!
Glutenfree // RefinedSugarFree // Dairyfree
- 2.5 tbsp coconut oil (I blended mine while it was hard)
- 1 heaped tbsp Almond butter (or nut butter of your choice)
- Dash of Almond Milk
- 2 tbsp Peanut Butter (or nut butter of your choice)
- 2 tbsp Rice Malt Syrup
- 2 heaped tbsp Coconut Sugar (you can reduce this amount if you’re trying to reduce sugars)
- 3 Cups Almond Flour
- 1/3 Cup Coconut Flour
- Pinch Himalayan Salt
- Vegan Choc Chips (or chopped 80% dark chocolate)
- 1/3 Cup Vanilla Collagen Peptides (BUY HERE – USE MY DISCOUNT CODE “UNREFINDED20” AT CHECKOUT)
Blend all dry ingredients (excluding dairyfree choc chips) together in mixing bowl (coconut sugar, almond flour, coconut flour, Himalayan salt, Collagen Peptides). Set aside.
Using a food processor, blend all wet ingredients until mixture is smooth (Nut butters, coconut oil, rice malt syrup, almond milk)
Combine dry ingredients with wet ingredients in food processor until smooth consistency. If mixture is too wet or too dry, add either more almond milk or more almond meal until consistency resembles dough.
Add choc chips and blend for 3-4 seconds (you don’t want to break them up too much so make sure you blend them just enough to mix into the dough).
Line a tin with baking paper and press cookie dough into rectangular shape. Set in fridge for 2-3 hours and slice into cubes!
Eat me alone or blend me with dairy free ice cream to really curb your cold rock craving!