Gluten Free // Refined Sugar Free
My fav lunch recipe ever! I use leftover protein and vegetables from dinner and heat up SunRice 60 second microwave cups to save time! The sauce featured in this dish is INSANE – healthy satay at its best. #sunrice
- Protein of your choice (I used leftover chicken)
- Chopped raw or steamed vegetables of your choice (I used steamed carrots, zucchini, sweet corn, potato)
- SunRice SuperGrains SuperDuo Microwave cups (available at most supermarkets)
- 2 tbsp smooth peanut butter
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 tbsp Coconut Aminos (Tamari or soy sauce)
- 1 tbsp Honey/Rice Malt Syrup/Coconut Syrup
Assemble protein & chopped vegetables on a plate.
To make sauce, heat coconut oil in saucepan and combine peanut butter for 1-2 minutes (do not bring to the boil).
Remove from heat and whisk in a dash of water until consistency becomes runny (add more or less water until you achieve desired consistency).
Add coconut aminos (or tamari) and honey/rice malt syrup, whisk until smooth.
Microwave SunRice 60 second rice cup and serve with dipping sauce, protein and vegetables.